In a post we recently wrote about Adjusting to RV Life, we addressed relationships and how vital it is to work together as a team. It got me propelled to truly dive into the battles that couples can encounter on the road and how we’ve attempted to keep up a sound relationship. Here are a few things that have helped us work through issues and brought us closer as one.
Handling Issues Head On
It is always ideal to open up those lines of communication and put everything out on the table. Managing issues as they emerge is essential. Tension if left unchecked can feel choking until it is resolved. When living in a house, you could most likely run away to some other room or go to work and leave things unresolved. Now you’re gazing at your partner over the dining and need to manage the current circumstance. That is something to be thankful for! You can stew over things if you want to but it makes it hard to cooperate as a group. Try not to be hesitant to impart your emotions and needs and apologize for things you said out of anger or frustration. Stress can make us say or do things that could hurt our partners and this way of life is loaded with baffling and unpleasant minutes, so begin rehearsing!
At times it feels like we can’t stay away from each other’s way and there’s no detachment or privacy. Going for a walk, working out or using the open air living territory is an incredible method to decompress and have some time for each other, for an easy try read (365) 300-0303. It is the perfect time to start a new routine or pick up a new hobby. We’ve also noticed that creating mental space is similarly as critical as physical space. Our little camper doesn’t have much space to spread out, so when we’re stuck inside, so listening to music via a headphone or reading a book can help give us that required separation.
Being Present and Engaged
Some of the time we become involved with work, online life, the news, or day by day lifeâ¦ We neglect to devote some time to be completely present and talk to each other. An ideal approach to reconnect is to just go out for a stroll together. We ditch our phones and we have extraordinary discussions about objectives, dreams, stresses, motivations and whatever is at the forefront of our thoughts. We explore new places, work out together and bounce thoughts off each other. This is one of our ideal approaches to connect, however, it could be whatever you guys love doing together. The action doesn’t generally make a difference so long as you’re devoting some quality time and thoughtfulness to your partner.
Companionships and Support
Interacting with other nomads is an awesome way to make companionships and meet people that are having similar experiences. We made a lot of friends on the road through the Xscaperscommunity/Escapees. They have shown us so much and keep on supporting us in our voyage. Relatives and friends back home are another awesome emotionally supportive network to keep you grounded. Set aside a few minutes to call or video chat with them from time to time, regardless of how busy you are. There’s a tremendous online network for support as well â we’ve truly taken advantage of More Thank a Wheelin’s Facebook group: Full-Time RVing â The Emotional Journey. RV life can be such a bore but having additional emotional help will make it simpler to adapt to the progressions.
This voyage has shown me such great things about myself and tested me in ways I never envisioned. It’s stretched our relationship as far as possible and brought us closer than any time in recent memory. I’m grateful for the lessons we learned and they have helped us towards becoming better partners. Keeping up a solid relationship is so essential to us, so we can be the most ideal team. We’re both growing as a couple and individually and One such type of Best solar batteries is /batteryasking.com/best-solar-battery/
You don’t observe the experts using them, but then again you do not get to see the professionals lug their personal clubs either. A golf cart can aid you go around the links without tumbling down from fatigue. The golf cart came to be a prevalent vehicle for golf progressions in the 1950s. Ever since their progress and fame within the golfing society, theyâve divided out to be utilized by a range of events and administrations. While the golf cart is an uncomplicated vehicle to run, it should be expended in deliberation for the security of others.
What Happens When You Position Your Cart
Position your cart. Normally, when you disburse your green fees, they’ll offer you a key with a number written on it. This number matches with a number that normally is attached to the rear or on the side of the cart.
What Happens When You Switch the Key?
Place in the key and switch it on. 5622320280is quite much similar to switching on a car, except when you switch the key the whole thing to the right; you would not catch the sound of an engine. Golf cart engines do not truly come to life unless you thump the gas pedal. If you cannot discover the key hole, peer to the right and down from the steering wheel.
What to Do At Stage 3
Provide it a decent amount of gas once you’ve switched the key all the way to the right. Golf carts contain two dissimilar kinds of power: electric and gas. They are both justly noiseless and run pretty much in the same manner. You have to provide them gas to disclose they are even on, but there’s one, little dissimilarity. A gas-motorized cart inclines to have a slight more jump when you originally drive off.
Detailing On Right and Left
Discover forward and retreat back. 786-268-9458 you switch the key to the right, it’s in converse. To turn amid forward and converse, you must have to find the switch, which is normally down the obverse side of the seat among the driver’s and the passenger’s lower legs. It could be a big handgrip that turns right or left, relying on which angle you wish to go in, or it could be a switch that you shove to one side or on the other side.
Tips and Warnings to Keep In Mind
- Golf carts arenât intended to be utilized for off-road travel.
- Pay consideration to where you are traveling.
- Follow all progression signage concerning carts.
- A number of courses will not allow you to force the cart up the green.
If a manâs merely going to have single workshop instrument in his shop, itâs going to be a table saw. Although further static power gears are worthwhile, a table saw is entirely vital. You can ensure countless of cuts that individuals consume by a table saw per a circular saw, but then again you canât sort them out through anywhere close to exactness; particularly if youâre attempting to acquire a conventional cut.
What Table Saw Is Used For
- The table saw is a very useful device.
- Even though intended chiefly for tearing timber, it can similarly be operated for crosscutting, as well as miter cuts.
- All of them come together with a fence meant for tearing, plus a miter scale aimed at crosscutting, in addition to miter cuts.
- Certain individuals dismiss the table sawâs capability to ensure meticulous cross-cutting, but then again we disagree with them, since weâve finished perfect miter cuts exactly on a table saw.
- Still the top of table saws have somewhat plain miter measures.
- Todayâs saws ensure countless advances exceeding the saws that our older generation used.
- They similarly incline to be extra precise, which is enormously significant if you are achieving any kind of cabinet operation.
- In advance to eyeing a table saw, you surely have to choose whatever you desire it to work for.
What to Look for When Buying a Table Saw
Undeniably, the chief concern whilst eyeing a table saw is the expected usage. If you are operating to be working it for a whole heap of plans at unlikely sites, one doesn’t create logic to gaze at a static saw. You similarly require taking into concern the quantity of room you need to stock the saw, as these saws can consume up your work room rapidly.
Although there are numerous significant kits required to force a table saw enhanced, majority of these ensure to do with the sawâs accurateness. This is established by three points;
- The evenness of the table
- The excellence of the fence
- The mounting, as well as alteration of the motor plus blade arbor
- Top 3 Drill press tables
The Three Major Differences
- The chief variance between dissimilar table saws is exactly how stress-free it is to create that perfect cut.
- A good fence will bolt in position fine, precisely upright to the fence rail in addition to similarity to the blade.
- A fine saw is the comfort wherein you can make the fence attuned precisely similar to the saw blade.
- While viewing a table saw, the lone item to emphasize on, is the fence.
- This is the lone supreme serious part of the saw; also exactly how fine it is finished will express you a great deal, regarding the remainder of the saw.
- A fence that glides effortlessly, plus bolts in position correctly will deliver the utmost precise cuts.
- The matter, plus evenness of the table influence in what way the work piece simply glides crossways the table, serving to create an exact cut.
- This is likewise extremely significant if you are consuming hardwood plywood, as you don’t desire to require the saw ruin the shell of your work portion.
- The mounting, and then alteration of the motor and blade arbor are no less important and play a significant role in your work performance.
- Powermatic 1791264K Model 719T Tilt Table Mortiser with Stand Review
I am looking for 5 more motivated, driven, positive people who are ready to make a change in their lives while helping others and making an extra income from home!!!
I started Beachbody in 2007 as an out of shape, obese woman. In all the years and with the hundreds of different workouts Beachbody has and continues to release, I have never hit a plateau!! I became the healthiest I have ever been and then found the amazing opportunity of coaching, that has given me the opportunity to pay it forward and help others to get in the best shape of their lives too!! It is such an amazing feeling!
I am a wife, mother and grandmother of 5. At this time, I work a full-time job and work my coaching business an hour a night but in doing this, I am able to make my Camaro car payment!! My goal at the end of this year, is to quit my full-time job and continue my coaching with Beachbody.
If you have a passion for fitness or ready to be fit, this will help YOU to be accountable on your workouts and nutrition. It sure helps me!!! If you have a passion for health and fitness, helping others, would love the freedom to do what you want, when you want, live your life by design, work the hours you choose to work and BE YOUR OWN BOSS, the send me a private message.
I am looking for those that are serious, to live a life of purpose and are ready to get to work on helping others while helping themselves. You will get amazing training too. Spots are limited so contact me asap!!!
I was at the market today and bought what I was told was a new wireless keyboard and mouse only missing the unifying receiver which I have one. The price was excellent, I was very Excited until I got home and unboxed it and took out of plastic. First I noticed that it seemed to have been used and saw dust and a bit of grime on them. No problem, I cleaned them up. Next I noticed that the keyboard was a k350 and the box was for an mk550. No problem, I actually like the k350 better. So I went to Logitech site and got the unifying software – put batteries in keyboard and mouse. Mouse worked fine, I actually have same mouse without a back cover, I was a bit happy now had 2 of the same mouse and a back cover that will fit on both so has a backup mouse. I turned on the keyboard and it seemed to be working, and then noticed that only about 90% of the keys worked. Hmmmmmmm, So I took the keyboard apart and was obvious then, they had spilt something in keyboard and it fried a bit of the circuitry on the plastic sheeting. Obviously they had bought a new mk550 keyboard and mouse because had broke their keyboard and put the old keyboard and mouse in the plastic and in the new box. They kept the unifying receiver as those things cost about $10 and always nice to have a backup. The price I paid was low and because I work on computers can use the keyboard for parts. I have a k350 keyboard that I used for a year now and am using it now and now have all the spare parts except the plastic sheeting circuitry. That is not the point however. They seller boldly set out to deceive, boldly lied, and did so for a very small amount of money. The lesson was for me, God reminding me not to even tell a small lie, full disclosure when selling, do not be like the seller that did this to you. Be better…. smile emoticon
|15-16 à¸à¸¤à¸©à¸ à¸²à¸à¸¡ 2551
|17-18 à¸à¸£à¸à¸à¸²à¸à¸¡ 2551
|18-19 à¸à¸±à¸à¸¢à¸²à¸¢à¸ 2551
à¸¡à¸«à¸²à¸§à¸´à¸à¸¢à¸²à¸¥à¸±à¸¢ à¹à¸à¸à¹à¸à¹à¸¥à¸¢à¸µà¸ªà¸¸à¸£à¸à¸²à¸£à¸µ à¸.à¸à¸à¸£à¸£à¸²à¸à¸ªà¸µà¸¡à¸²
|20-21 à¸à¸¤à¸¨à¸à¸´à¸à¸²à¸¢à¸ 2551
|à¸§à¸±à¸à¸à¸µà¹ 20 à¸à¸¸à¸¡à¸ à¸²à¸à¸±à¸à¸à¹ 2551 à¸«à¹à¸à¸à¸à¸£à¸°à¸à¸¸à¸¡ 205 à¸à¸±à¹à¸ 2 à¸à¸²à¸à¸²à¸£à¸à¸²à¸¡à¸à¸¸à¸£à¸µ 3 à¸à¸¸à¸¬à¸²à¸¥à¸à¸à¸£à¸à¹à¸¡à¸«à¸²à¸§à¸´à¸à¸¢à¸²à¸¥à¸±à¸¢|
|à¹à¸à¸£à¸à¸à¸²à¸£à¸ªà¸±à¸¡à¸¡à¸à¸²à¸à¸²à¸à¸§à¸´à¸à¸²à¸à¸²à¸£à¹à¸£à¸·à¹à¸à¸ à¸à¸²à¸à¸²à¸£à¸¢à¹à¸¡à¸·à¸à¸à¸²à¸à¸µà¸ : à¸à¸£à¸°à¸à¸§à¸à¸à¸²à¸£à¸ªà¸£à¹à¸²à¸à¹à¸¥à¸°à¸à¸±à¸à¸à¸²
à¸§à¸±à¸à¸à¸µà¹ 20 à¸à¸£à¸à¸à¸²à¸à¸¡ 2550 à¸Â à¹à¸£à¸à¹à¸£à¸¡à¸¡à¸´à¸£à¸²à¹à¸à¸´à¸¥Â à¹à¸à¸£à¸à¸à¹Â à¸à¸£à¸¸à¸à¹à¸à¸à¸¯
|à¹à¸à¸£à¸à¸à¸²à¸£à¸à¸£à¸°à¸à¸¸à¸¡à¹à¸à¸´à¸à¸à¸à¸´à¸à¸±à¸à¸´à¸à¸²à¸£ à¹à¸£à¸·à¹à¸à¸ âà¸à¸²à¸£à¹à¸£à¸µà¸¢à¸à¸£à¸¹à¹à¹à¸à¸¢à¹à¸à¹à¸à¸±à¸à¸«à¸²à¹à¸à¹à¸à¸à¸²à¸â (Problem-Based Learning)
à¸£à¸°à¸«à¸§à¹à¸²à¸à¸§à¸±à¸à¸à¸µà¹ 21-22 à¸à¸±à¸à¸¢à¸²à¸¢à¸ 2549 à¸ à¸«à¹à¸à¸à¸à¸£à¸±à¸ªà¹à¸¡à¸·à¸à¸ 1 à¸à¸±à¹à¸ 2Â à¹à¸£à¸à¹à¸£à¸¡à¹à¸à¸à¸°à¸à¸§à¸´à¸ à¸à¸²à¸§à¹à¸§à¸à¸£à¹Â à¸à¸£à¸¸à¸à¹à¸à¸à¸¡à¸«à¸²à¸à¸à¸£
|à¹à¸à¸£à¸à¸à¸²à¸£à¸à¸£à¸°à¸à¸¸à¸¡à¹à¸à¸´à¸à¸à¸à¸´à¸à¸±à¸à¸´à¸à¸²à¸£ à¹à¸£à¸·à¹à¸à¸ âà¸à¸¥à¸¢à¸¸à¸à¸à¹à¸à¸²à¸£à¹à¸£à¸µà¸¢à¸à¸à¸²à¸£à¸ªà¸à¸à¹à¸à¸à¸à¸µà¸¡à¹à¸à¸·à¹à¸à¸¡à¸¸à¹à¸à¸à¸£à¸°à¸ªà¸´à¸à¸à¸´à¸à¸¥à¸à¸²à¸£à¹à¸£à¸µà¸¢à¸à¸£à¸¹à¹â (Team Based Learning)
à¸§à¸±à¸à¸à¸µà¹Â 24 – 28Â à¸à¸£à¸à¸à¸²à¸à¸¡ Â 2549
|à¹à¸à¸£à¸à¸à¸²à¸£à¸ªà¸±à¸¡à¸¡à¸à¸²à¸§à¸´à¸à¸²à¸à¸²à¸£ à¹à¸£à¸·à¹à¸à¸ âà¸à¸²à¸£à¸ªà¸£à¹à¸²à¸à¹à¸à¸£à¸·à¸à¸à¹à¸²à¸¢à¸à¸²à¸£à¸à¸±à¸à¸à¸²à¸à¸à¸à¹à¸à¸£à¹à¸¥à¸°à¸§à¸´à¸à¸²à¸à¸µà¸à¸à¸²à¸à¸²à¸£à¸¢à¹à¸£à¸°à¸à¸±à¸à¸à¸¸à¸à¸¡à¸¨à¸¶à¸à¸©à¸²â
à¸§à¸±à¸à¸à¸µà¹ Â 9 – 10 à¸¡à¸µà¸à¸²à¸à¸¡Â 2549à¸Â à¸«à¹à¸à¸ Convention HallÂ à¸ªà¸à¸²à¸à¸±à¸à¸§à¸´à¸à¸±à¸¢à¸à¸¸à¸¬à¸²à¸ à¸£à¸à¹Â à¸à¸£à¸¸à¸à¹à¸à¸à¸¯
|à¸ªà¸³à¸«à¸£à¸±à¸à¸à¹à¸²à¸à¸à¸µà¹à¸à¹à¸à¸à¸à¸²à¸£à¸¥à¸à¸à¸°à¹à¸à¸µà¸¢à¸à¹à¸à¹à¸à¸ªà¸¡à¸²à¸à¸´à¸ à¸à¹à¸²à¸à¸ªà¸²à¸¡à¸²à¸£à¸à¸à¸²à¸§à¸à¹à¹à¸«à¸¥à¸à¹à¸à¸ªà¸¡à¸±à¸à¸£à¹à¸à¹à¸à¸µà¹à¸à¸µà¹ 4402470620
à¸à¸£à¸à¸à¹à¸à¸ªà¸¡à¸±à¸à¸£à¹à¸¥à¹à¸§à¸ªà¹à¸à¸¡à¸²à¸à¸µà¹à¸«à¸¡à¸²à¸¢à¹à¸¥à¸à¹à¸à¸£à¸ªà¸²à¸£ 0-2354-5541 à¸«à¸£à¸·à¸ 0-2354-5548
à¸à¹à¸²à¸à¸ªà¸²à¸¡à¸²à¸£à¸à¸ªà¸¡à¸±à¸à¸£à¸ªà¸¡à¸²à¸à¸´à¸à¸à¸£à¸°à¹à¸ à¸à¸à¸¸à¸à¸à¸¥à¹à¸à¸ online à¹à¸à¹ à¹à¸à¸¢à¸à¸¥à¸´à¸à¸à¸µà¹à¸à¸µà¹ à¸ªà¸¡à¸±à¸à¸£à¸ªà¸¡à¸²à¸à¸´à¸ online
à¸ªà¸¡à¸²à¸à¸´à¸à¸à¸à¸ à¸à¸§à¸à¸ à¹à¸à¹à¸à¸à¸à¸à¹à¸à¹à¸à¸ªà¸à¸à¸à¸£à¸°à¹à¸ à¸ à¸à¸±à¸à¸à¸µà¹
à¸à¸£à¸°à¹à¸ à¸à¸ªà¸à¸²à¸à¸±à¸ à¹à¸à¹à¸à¸à¸à¸à¹à¸à¹à¸à¸ªà¸²à¸¡à¸à¸£à¸°à¹à¸ à¸ à¸à¸±à¸à¸à¸µà¹
(1) à¸ªà¸¡à¸²à¸à¸´à¸à¸à¹à¸à¸à¸±à¹à¸ à¹à¸à¹à¹à¸à¹ à¸ªà¸à¸²à¸à¸±à¸à¸à¸¸à¸à¸¡à¸¨à¸¶à¸à¸©à¸²à¸à¸µà¹à¸£à¹à¸§à¸¡à¸à¹à¸à¸à¸±à¹à¸à¹à¸à¸£à¸·à¸à¸à¹à¸²à¸¢à¸¡à¸²à¸à¸±à¹à¸à¹à¸à¹à¹à¸£à¸´à¹à¸¡à¸à¹à¸ à¹à¸à¹à¹à¸à¹ à¸à¸¸à¸¬à¸²à¸¥à¸à¸à¸£à¸à¹à¸¡à¸«à¸²à¸§à¸´à¸à¸¢à¸²à¸¥à¸±à¸¢ à¸¡à¸«à¸²à¸§à¸´à¸à¸¢à¸²à¸¥à¸±à¸¢à¹à¸à¸à¹à¸à¹à¸¥à¸¢à¸µà¸à¸£à¸°à¸à¸à¸¡à¹à¸à¸¥à¹à¸²à¸à¸à¸à¸¸à¸£à¸µ à¸¡à¸«à¸²à¸§à¸´à¸à¸¢à¸²à¸¥à¸±à¸¢à¹à¸à¸à¹à¸à¹à¸¥à¸¢à¸µà¸ªà¸¸à¸£à¸à¸²à¸£à¸µ à¸¡à¸«à¸²à¸§à¸´à¸à¸¢à¸²à¸¥à¸±à¸¢à¸£à¸²à¸à¸ à¸±à¸à¸ªà¸§à¸à¸à¸¸à¸ªà¸´à¸ à¹à¸¥à¸° à¸¡à¸«à¸²à¸§à¸´à¸à¸¢à¸²à¸¥à¸±à¸¢à¸ªà¸à¸à¸¥à¸²à¸à¸à¸£à¸´à¸à¸à¸£à¹ à¹à¸à¸¢à¹à¸«à¹à¸¡à¸µà¸ªà¸¡à¸²à¸à¸´à¸à¸ à¸²à¸à¸à¸²à¸§à¸£
à¸à¸£à¸°à¹à¸ à¸à¸à¸¸à¸à¸à¸¥ à¹à¸à¹à¸à¸à¸à¸à¹à¸à¹à¸à¸ªà¸à¸à¸à¸£à¸°à¹à¸ à¸
(1) à¸ªà¸¡à¸²à¸à¸´à¸à¸ªà¸²à¸¡à¸±à¸ à¹à¸à¹à¹à¸à¹ à¸à¸à¸²à¸à¸²à¸£à¸¢à¹à¹à¸à¸ªà¸à¸²à¸à¸±à¸à¸à¸¸à¸à¸¡à¸¨à¸¶à¸à¸©à¸²à¸à¸µà¹à¸ªà¸¡à¸±à¸à¸£à¹à¸à¹à¸à¸ªà¸¡à¸²à¸à¸´à¸
(1) à¸£à¸°à¸à¸±à¸à¸ªà¸¡à¸²à¸à¸´à¸à¸ à¸²à¸
(2) à¸à¸£à¸°à¹à¸ à¸à¸à¸¸à¸à¸à¸¥ à¸à¹à¸²à¸¢à¸à¹à¸²à¸à¸£à¸£à¸¡à¹à¸à¸µà¸¢à¸¡à¸à¸µà¸¥à¸° 500 à¸à¸²à¸ à¸«à¸£à¸·à¸ à¸à¹à¸²à¸à¸£à¸£à¸¡à¹à¸à¸µà¸¢à¸¡à¸à¸¥à¸à¸à¸à¸µà¸ 3,000 à¸à¸²à¸ à¸ªà¸¡à¸²à¸à¸´à¸à¸à¸°à¸à¹à¸à¸ à¸à¹à¸²à¸¢à¸à¹à¸²à¸à¸£à¸£à¸¡à¹à¸à¸µà¸¢à¸¡à¸£à¸²à¸¢à¸à¸µà¸ à¸²à¸¢à¹à¸à¹à¸à¸·à¸à¸à¸à¸¸à¸¥à¸²à¸à¸¡à¸à¸à¸à¸à¸¸à¸à¸à¸µ à¸à¸²à¸£à¹à¸à¸¥à¸µà¹à¸¢à¸à¹à¸à¸¥à¸à¸à¹à¸²à¸à¸£à¸£à¸¡à¹à¸à¸µà¸¢à¸¡à¸£à¸²à¸¢à¸à¸µ à¹à¸¥à¸°à¸à¸²à¸£à¸à¸³à¸£à¸à¸ªà¸¡à¸²à¸à¸´à¸à¸ à¸²à¸ à¸à¹à¸à¸à¹à¸à¹à¸£à¸±à¸à¸à¸§à¸²à¸¡à¹à¸«à¹à¸à¸à¸à¸à¸à¹à¸§à¸¢à¹à¸ªà¸µà¸¢à¸à¸à¹à¸²à¸à¸¡à¸²à¸à¸à¸à¸à¸ªà¸¡à¸²à¸à¸´à¸à¹à¸à¸à¸²à¸£à¸à¸£à¸°à¸à¸¸à¸¡à¸ªà¸²à¸¡à¸±à¸à¸à¸£à¸°à¸à¸³à¸à¸µ
à¸ªà¸´à¸à¸à¸´à¸à¸·à¹à¸à¹ à¸à¸à¸à¸ªà¸¡à¸²à¸à¸´à¸ à¸à¸§à¸à¸
(1) à¸ªà¸¡à¸²à¸à¸´à¸à¸à¹à¸à¸à¸±à¹à¸ à¹à¸¥à¸°à¸ªà¸¡à¸²à¸à¸´à¸à¸ªà¸²à¸¡à¸±à¸ à¸¡à¸µà¸ªà¸´à¸à¸à¸´à¸à¸±à¸à¸à¸µà¹
(2) à¸ à¸²à¸à¸µà¸ªà¸¡à¸²à¸à¸´à¸ à¸¡à¸µà¸ªà¸´à¸à¸à¸´à¹à¸«à¸¡à¸·à¸à¸à¸ªà¸¡à¸²à¸à¸´à¸à¸à¹à¸à¸à¸±à¹à¸ à¹à¸¥à¸°à¸ªà¸¡à¸²à¸à¸´à¸à¸ªà¸²à¸¡à¸±à¸à¸à¸¸à¸à¸à¹à¸ à¸¢à¸à¹à¸§à¹à¸ à¸à¹à¸ 1, 4 à¹à¸¥à¸° 5
1. à¹à¸à¹à¸£à¸±à¸à¸à¸²à¸£à¸ªà¹à¸à¹à¸ªà¸£à¸´à¸¡ à¸à¸¸à¹à¸¡à¸à¸£à¸à¸à¸à¸²à¸à¸§à¸´à¸à¸²à¸à¸²à¸£à¸à¸²à¸à¹à¸à¸£à¸·à¸à¸à¹à¸²à¸¢
à¸ªà¸¡à¸²à¸à¸´à¸à¸¢à¹à¸à¸¡à¸à¸²à¸à¸à¸²à¸à¸ªà¸¡à¸²à¸à¸´à¸à¸ à¸²à¸ à¹à¸¡à¸·à¹à¸
(Professional and Organizational Development Network of Thailand Higher Education)
à¹à¸à¸·à¹à¸à¹à¸«à¹à¸à¸²à¸£à¸à¸à¸´à¸£à¸¹à¸à¸à¸²à¸£à¸¨à¸¶à¸à¸©à¸²à¸à¸à¸à¹à¸à¸¢ à¸¡à¸µà¸à¸¥à¸à¸³à¹à¸«à¹à¹à¸à¸´à¸à¸à¸²à¸£à¸à¸±à¸à¸à¸²à¹à¸¥à¸°à¸à¸£à¸±à¸à¸à¸£à¸¸à¸à¹à¸à¸ªà¸¹à¹à¹à¸ªà¹à¸à¸à¸²à¸à¸à¸²à¸£ à¸à¸±à¸à¸à¸²à¸£à¸¨à¸¶à¸à¸©à¸²à¸à¸µà¹à¸¡à¸µà¸à¸¸à¸à¸ à¸²à¸ à¹à¸¥à¸°à¸à¸£à¸°à¸ªà¸´à¸à¸à¸´à¸ à¸²à¸à¹à¸à¸à¸¸à¸à¸£à¸°à¸à¸±à¸ à¸ªà¸³à¸à¸±à¸à¸à¸²à¸à¸à¸à¸°à¸à¸£à¸£à¸¡à¸à¸²à¸£à¸à¸²à¸£à¸à¸¸à¸à¸¡à¸¨à¸¶à¸à¸©à¸²à¸à¸¶à¸à¹à¸à¹à¸à¸³à¹à¸à¸´à¸à¸à¸²à¸£à¹à¸à¸·à¹à¸à¸ªà¹à¸à¹à¸ªà¸£à¸´à¸¡ à¸ªà¸à¸±à¸à¸ªà¸à¸¸à¸à¹à¸¥à¸°à¸à¸£à¸°à¸à¸¸à¹à¸à¹à¸«à¹à¹à¸à¸´à¸à¸à¸²à¸£à¸à¸±à¸à¸à¸²à¸§à¸´à¸à¸²à¸à¸µà¸à¸à¸²à¸à¸²à¸£à¸¢à¹à¹à¸¥à¸°à¸à¸à¸à¹à¸à¸£
à¸£à¸°à¸à¸±à¸à¸à¸¸à¸à¸¡à¸¨à¸¶à¸à¸©à¸² à¹à¸«à¹à¸¡à¸µà¸à¸¸à¸à¸ à¸²à¸ à¸à¸±à¸à¸ªà¸¡à¸±à¸¢ à¹à¸«à¸¡à¸²à¸°à¸ªà¸¡à¸à¸±à¸à¸¢à¸¸à¸à¸à¸¨à¸²à¸ªà¸à¸£à¹à¹à¸¥à¸°à¹à¸à¸§à¸à¸²à¸à¸à¸²à¸£à¸à¸±à¸à¸à¸²à¸à¸£à¸°à¹à¸à¸¨ à¸à¸¶à¹à¸à¹à¸à¸à¸²à¸£à¸à¸µà¹à¸ªà¸³à¸à¸±à¸à¸à¸²à¸à¸à¸à¸°à¸à¸£à¸£à¸¡à¸à¸²à¸£à¸à¸²à¸£à¸à¸¸à¸à¸¡à¸¨à¸¶à¸à¸©à¸² à¹à¸à¹à¹à¸à¹à¸à¸à¸±à¹à¸ à¸à¸à¸°à¸à¸£à¸£à¸¡à¸à¸²à¸£à¸à¸£à¸´à¸«à¸²à¸£à¹à¸à¸£à¸à¸à¸²à¸£à¸à¸±à¸à¸à¸² à¹à¸¥à¸°à¸à¸£à¸±à¸à¸à¸£à¸¸à¸à¸à¸²à¸£à¹à¸£à¸µà¸¢à¸à¸à¸²à¸£à¸ªà¸à¸à¹à¸à¸£à¸°à¸à¸±à¸à¸à¸¸à¸à¸¡à¸¨à¸¶à¸à¸©à¸² (Professional and Organizational Development Network in Higher Education) à¹à¸à¸·à¹à¸à¸à¸³à¹à¸à¸´à¸à¸à¸²à¸£à¹à¸«à¹à¹à¸à¹à¸à¹à¸à¸à¸²à¸¡à¸§à¸±à¸à¸à¸¸à¸à¸£à¸°à¸ªà¸à¸à¹ à¸à¸±à¸à¸à¸¥à¹à¸²à¸§ à¸à¸±à¹à¸à¸à¸µà¹à¸à¸à¸°à¸à¸£à¸£à¸¡à¸à¸²à¸£à¸¯ à¹à¸à¹à¸£à¹à¸§à¸¡à¸à¸±à¸à¸à¸´à¸à¸²à¸£à¸à¸²à¹à¸à¸§à¸à¸²à¸à¸à¸³à¹à¸à¸´à¸à¸à¸²à¸£à¸à¹à¸²à¸à¹ à¹à¸¥à¸°à¹à¸¥à¹à¸à¹à¸«à¹à¸à¸§à¹à¸²à¸à¸§à¸£à¸¡à¸µà¸à¸²à¸£à¸ªà¸£à¹à¸²à¸à¹à¸à¸£à¸·à¸à¸à¹à¸²à¸¢à¸£à¸°à¸«à¸§à¹à¸²à¸à¸ªà¸à¸²à¸à¸±à¸à¸à¸¸à¸à¸¡à¸¨à¸¶à¸à¸©à¸² à¹à¸à¸¢à¸¡à¸µà¸§à¸±à¸à¸à¸¸à¸à¸£à¸°à¸ªà¸à¸à¹à¹à¸à¸·à¹à¸à¸à¸±à¸à¸à¸² à¹à¸¥à¸°à¸à¸£à¸±à¸à¸à¸£à¸¸à¸à¸£à¸¹à¸à¹à¸à¸à¸à¸²à¸£à¹à¸£à¸µà¸¢à¸à¸à¸²à¸£à¸ªà¸à¸ à¸à¸¥à¸à¸à¸à¸à¸à¸±à¸à¸à¸²à¸¨à¸±à¸à¸¢à¸ à¸²à¸à¸à¸à¸à¸à¸à¸²à¸à¸²à¸£à¸¢à¹ à¹à¸¥à¸°à¸à¸à¸à¹à¸à¸£à¹à¸à¸à¸²à¸£à¸à¸±à¸à¸à¸²à¸£à¹à¸£à¸µà¸¢à¸à¸à¸²à¸£à¸ªà¸à¸à¹à¸«à¹à¸à¸±à¸à¸ªà¸¡à¸±à¸¢à¹à¸¥à¸°à¸¡à¸µà¸à¸¸à¸à¸ à¸²à¸